Remember the candy Runts, the mixture of hard candies that are shaped like fruit? Whenever I think about bananas that’s what pops into my head, I would spend so much time picking out the bananas. The hardest part was finding someone to eat the bananas, no one likes the bananas! I blame Runts for my life long struggle with bananas.
|Just my luck I always get the pack with like twenty extra bananas!|
Ok, enough of my rants about Runts, haha! These cookies are a fun change from the banana bread and muffins I usually do. Plus, you can’t go wrong when you cover something with frosting.
Packed brown sugar
| || |
1. Mix Butter and Brown sugar until creamy. Add bananas, zest, egg, and vanilla and mix.
2. Add flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt and mix
3. Drop teaspoon size rounds 2 inches apart onto baking sheet with wax paper.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until edges start to brown.
5. Cool completely
1. In a small sauce pan melt 2 tablespoons of butter, add brown sugar and milk once it boils remove it from the heat.
2. Add powdered sugar and vanilla. (if the icing gets too thick add a little more milk)